Your vehicles brake system is one of the most important safety features of your car. It allows you to slow down, stop, avoid collisions and keep your car in place when parked. However, your brake system is composed of several parts that can wear out over time and need regular maintenance or replacement. At Mortlake Automotive, we have the skills, equipment and experience to service, repair and replace any part of your brake system, no matter what kind of car you drive. If you notice any of the following signs of brake problems, don’t hesitate to contact us and book an appointment with our friendly staff:
– Your brake pedal feels soft or spongy
– You hear a grinding noise when you apply the brakes
– Your brakes squeak or squeal
– Your car pulls to one side when you brake
– Your brake warning light comes on
Don’t compromise your safety and the safety of others on the road. Let us take care of your brake system and ensure you have a smooth and safe driving experience.